PARADISE PALMS JAMAICA VILLA RENTAL RATES & AGREEMENT POLICIES
|BEDROOMS||NIGHTLY STANDARD RATES
No air con
|NIGHTLY PREMIUM RATES
With air con
|WEEKLY STANDARD RATES
No air con
|WEEKLY PREMIUM RATES
With air con
|1 Bedroom sleeps up to 2 persons||$100 /£60||$115 /£70||$685 /£420||$800 /£490|
|2 Bedroom sleeps up to 4 persons||$115 /£70||$130 /£80||$800 /£490||$910 / £560|
|3 Bedroom sleeps up to 6 persons||$130 /£80||$145 /£90||$910/£560||$1030 /£630|
|3 Bedroom sleeps up to 8 persons||$145 /£90||$160 /£100||$1030/£630||$1140 / £700|
|4 Bedroom sleeps up to 9 persons||$160 /£100||$175 /£110||$1140/£700||$1255 /£770|
We accept all major credit card payments through PayPal which is our preferred payment option as this is both secured for our guests and ourselves. We accept cheques from within the UK only or payment direct to our bank account. We do not charge any taxes and there are no hidden charges. If you do not have a paypal account, don’t worry you can pay via credit card.
A payment deposit of £100 / US$160 of the total cost of your booking will secure/confirm the dates you have chosen and the balance payable 1 week prior to checking in. All deposits becomes non refundable for cancellations of 30 days or less before the dates that you have chosen.
MAKING A DEPOSIT PAYMENT/FULL PAYMENT
Please note that you have the option to pay Deposit or Full Payments. To proceed to pay your Deposit / Full payments please go to our Deposit tab where you can pay US$100 deposit via our Integrated Paypal System or pay in Full.
PAYING OFF YOUR BALANCE
If you had chosen the option of a deposit payment, when you are ready to pay the balance you must proceed to booking as normal and we will give you a promo code which you will insert to redeem your deposit.
CHECK IN/OUT POLICY
- You may check in any time after 12pm on the day of arrival;
- Our check out time is flexible unless other guests are arriving in the afternoon;
- You may not sublet or share the accommodation except with the persons name on the booking form and must not exceed the number of occupiers you have agreed with us;
- You must not leave the property keys with anyone unless instructed to do so by Mr Murdock;
- You should endeavour to treat the property with respect and leave the property in a reasonably condition;
- We asked that our guests switch off unnecessary lights and appliances that uses electricity and please use the air con sensibly as this is very expensive to run in Jamaica;
- We also asked that you keep the entrance gate lock at all times when not in use;
- You are responsible for any damage or breakage done to the property or its contents by yourselves, your guests or any other visitors. At the end of your stay the property will be inspected as routine.
- Airport Transfers, Tours Excursions, Catering services and and extra housekeeping are additional cost and are not included in the rental unless these are part of a package.
Lloyd & Marcia Campbell and our Staff at Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa.